Hydrogen Multiple Element Gas Container 19890 L
- Hydrogen storage at 250 bar
- 40ft container dimension, easy to load on a chassis
- It is assembled with a combination of 8-12 cylinders. Less cylinder than the MEGC assemble by small volume cylinders, fewer pipelines, fewer valves and welds, and less possibility of leakage
- Gas cylinders comply with international standards and TPED or PED instructions, and meet the requirements of many countries.
- The raw materials of gas cylinders are high-quality steel provided by internationally certified steel manufacturers to ensure stable quality at the source.
- During the production of gas cylinders, raw material UT, UT after heat treatment, hydraulic pressure, hardness, and other multiple inspection processes are used to strictly control the quality.
- The tensile strength, yield strength, corrosion allowance, straightness, and other indicators of the gas cylinder are higher than the standard requirements.
- The MEGC frame was comply with ISO 668 series 1 dimensions, so no matter 20ft or 40ft MEGC, it was easy to load on a chassis.
- Frame structure integrated constructed, chassis dismantlable.
- Gas cylinders can be assembled freely and can be assembled as per the customer’s requirement.
- This 40ft container is convenient for marine shipping, and road transport and enters limited space more freely.
- Easy to do maintenance, almost don’t need to do maintenance besides regular checks.
- Assemble by Type-1 total steel cylinder, reliable for use in all kinds of environments, especially deserts, rainy, or rapidly changing temperature areas.
Components of Hydrogen Multiple Element Gas Container
- Hydrogen refueling station
- Hydrogen generator
- Other areas need to store or transport hydrogen
- Sino Energy has the right hydrogen multiple element gas container for you. Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.