BayoTech’s MicroRefueler S – small mobile hydrogen trailer
- The compact, lightweight, single axle trailer can be towed to any location the drone is being operated. It is easily pulled by a small passenger vehicle and no special hazmat license is required.
- MicroRefueler S holds up to 5.5 kilograms of hydrogen and refuels up to six hydrogen cylinders to power fuel cell drones to pressures as high as 6,000 psig. Cylinders can be swapped and refilled quickly, to keep drones in operation and minimize downtime.
- Using a boost compressor filling from the onboard, high- volume, high-pressure industrial gas cylinder enables tight control of the flight tank pressure. This significantly reduces residual hydrogen in the source container. The compressor also allows for refilling of the storage tank on the trailer from low pressure hydrogen sources.
A compact hydrogen axle trailer built to refill fuel cell drones
- For longer flying times and simpler logistics for commercial drones, hydrogen fuel cells are the solution.
- Fuel cell powered electric drones are clean and quiet, with higher system durability than combustion power sources. Fuel cells are logistically less demanding than batteries offering 4 to 5 longer flight times. Longer flight times mean operators can improve efficiencies, expand mission capabilities, and significantly reduce costs.
- An essential component of a fuel cell-based drone solution is the ability to transport hydrogen to the job site and refill a drone’s 6,000 psig hydrogen fuel tank on site.
- BayoTech’s MicroRefueler is the answer.
Features of MicroRefueler variants
- Surveillance missions
- Delivery services
- Commercial surveying applications
- Law enforcement
- BayoTech is Making Hydrogen Easy
- We would love to hear about your projects and requirements. Complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon!