Mobile hydrogen generator – M2H2-130
- The RIX Methanol-to-Hydrogen generator system provides on-demand pure hydrogen (99.97%) for PEM fuel cell power systems or other systems requiring hydrogen.
- The RIX M2H2-130 is modular, scalable, compact, and designed for ease of use with a variety of stationary and mobile applications.
- The M2H2-130 easily integrates with fuel cells for power systems or can be combined with compressor systems for hydrogen refueling.
- The system architecture includes:
- H2 Generator System: Includes fuel pump, air blower, fuel reformer, H2 purifier, controls
- H2 Purifier: Proprietary bi-metallic membrane purifier
- Eliminates need for stored Hydrogen (gaseous or liquefied)
- High energy efficiency: 80%
- Uses low-cost, low-volatile Methanol/DI water feedstock
- Zero NOx, SOx, and particulate matter emissions
- Net ZERO CO2 emission with Renewable Methanol feedstock
- Low noise – Low vibration
- Designed for cyclic & variable operations
- Remote monitoring & reduced need for service and
- No need to store high-pressure or liquified cryogenic hydrogen
- Produces hydrogen onsite, on-demand 24 hours a day
- Reduced Space and Weight
- Low noise and vibration
- Uses readily available feed stock
- Uses less than 500W during operation
- Remote Monitoring
- Reduced Emissions
- Marine Power: Primary Propulsion & Secondary Auxiliary
- Hydrogen Refueling Stations (Vehicle, Rail, Airport, Depots)
- Battery/Genset Replacement For Primary And Back-Up Power
- Off-Road Vehicle Power: Rail, Forklifts, Earth-Movers
- Airport Power Equipment: Tugs, Tractors, Buses, Refueling
- Electric Vehicle (Ev) Charging Stations
- RIX Industries is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of hydrogen and gas generation systems. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.