Ultracool Circulation Chillers UC 80-100
- LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers set new standards in energy efficiency and connectivity. The new generation of Ultracool chillers was developed in compliance with the European Ecodesign Directive.
- Thanks to the integrated web server, control via mobile devices and connection to the LAUDA cloud, the Ultracool circulation chillers also set standards in the digitalization of temperature control processes.
- Developed with a focus on energy efficiency, the new LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers make a pivotal contribution to reducing your operating costs.
- Thanks to the innovative operating concept, the LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers can be conveniently monitored and controlled from a distance – via a connected remote control or the integrated web server on a PC or laptop. A connection to the LAUDA Cloud allows device data to be saved, analyzed and used for remote maintenance.
- Advanced technology for a broad range of applications.
- Extensive technical innovation and a significantly expanded range of functions characterize the various LAUDA Ultracool devices and additional equipment options.
- Custom options and a wide cooling output range make the new generation of LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers the ideal solution for a broad range of industrial applications.
- Energy efficient with cost-savings of up to 50 %
- Advanced technology for hydrogen applications
- Cooling capacity range between 39 kW to 124.7 kW (other versions available on demand with cooling capacity ranging between 2 kW to 240 kW)
- Bi-frequent power supply with 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Working temperature range between -10 to 35 °C
- Highly efficient industrial chiller
- LCD remote control with 8 m cable
- Operation possible via web server
- Electronic 2-point temperature control
- Protection level IP 54 (for outdoor installation)
- Industrial block pump with high pressure and high flow rate
- Integrated water filter
- Integrated Ethernet interface
- Inlet and outlet water connections in stainless steel
- Operates with non flammable liquids (water, water/glycol)
- Meeting the energy efficiency requirements of the EcoDesign directive 2009/125/EC
- Air-cooled condenser
- Optional: Reinforced pump in stainless steel (5 bar)
- Cooling of electrolyzers
- Compressor cooling
- Testing in development and qualification / certification of components
- Test benches for fuel cells and dispensers
- LAUDA Ultracool circulation chillers set new standards in energy efficiency and connectivity. Interested? Please contact LAUDA by filling in the contact vendor form.