Working with KUSTEC
KUSTEC contributes to hydrogen industry since 2006 with hydrogen cooling systems. KUSTEC built cooling systems for more than 250 out of 553 existing hydrogen refuelling stations till 2020 around the globe with Professional technicians, International engineers and worlwide partners. KUSTEC designs hydrogen cooling systems considering minute details and the system as a whole. KUSTEC also delivers cooling concepts for hydrogen refuelling stations for the futuristic sustainable mobility. KUSTEC is reliable because of its innovative an dunique cooling system with an option of customization.
Hydrogen cooling system Racoon 45 description
- Racoon 45 is used where high performance is required, delivering over 45 kW cooling capacity.
- Hydrogen pre-cooling Heat Exchangers realize many advantages for hydrogen fueling, including virtually infinite B2B filling capability and significant savings due to low weight and fluid inventory. As a result, they fit within a small footprint such as dispenser cabinets.
- The cascade system is capable of delivering the required cooling capacity at anytime. It ensures
- High B2B fillings, without recovery time.
- A very compact Hydrogen cooling system, since a diffusion bonded heat exchanger is used.
- The Racoon is a cascade refrigeration system, using the refrigerants R449A and R774 (CO2).
- Design conditions: 45 kW cooling power at -39° C evaporation temperature and a condensation temperature of 47° C.
- Separate versions are available for the European and American markets accordingly.
- 20 years of life span
- CE certified
- Compact design
- Infinite B2B fillings
- KUSTEC’s control system, specially customized for Hydrogen cooling, guarantees high efficiency and reliability.
- Electronically controlled valves and transmitters, in addition to the frequency inverters allow full control over the system.
- SAE J2601 Hydrogen Filling Protocol
- H70 fillings
- Management System Certificate
- EN ISO 9001:2015
- SCC 2011
- BMLFU-KK-Nr. 45
- Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2009
- Section 4, Paragraph 1, Ordinance BGBL. II No. 2/2011
- Federal Ministry for Agriculture and Forestry, the Environment and Water Management
- Brazing Process Testing
- EN 14276-1:2020
- EN 13585
- Expert in Handling Natural Refrigerants
Our products are used globally – see our live map
- We can customise the hydrogen cooling systems as per the requirements.
There are no reviews yet.