Working with KUSTEC
KUSTEC contributes to hydrogen industry since 2006 with hydrogen cooling systems. KUSTEC built cooling systems for more than 250 out of 553 existing hydrogen refuelling stations till 2020 around the globe with Professional technicians, International engineers and worlwide partners. KUSTEC designs hydrogen cooling systems considering minute details and the system as a whole. KUSTEC also delivers cooling concepts for hydrogen refuelling stations for the futuristic sustainable mobility. KUSTEC is reliable because of its innovative an dunique cooling system with an option of customization.
Hydrogen cooling cystem H2PCU compact description
- The H2PCU Compact offers a high cooling capacity with low power usage due to the Aluminium Block Heat exchanger, thus reduced investment costs.
- The Aluminium Block has a high thermal mass, which is an advantage at stations where highly intermittent refuelling is planned.
- In the H2PCU Compact cooling system, hydrogen flows through an Aluminium Block Heat exchanger, which is pre-cooled via the cooling system refrigerant R452A. Thus, the Aluminium Block provides the advantage of simultaneous Active and Passive cooling.
- The system proves most worthy for one dispenser hydrogen stations.
- The high mass and heat capacity of the Aluminium Block Heat exchanger allows to have a cooling unit with low connections load values.
- The nominal operating points of the system are: tc = 45° C; to = -40° C, delivering the cooling capacity as per the SAE J2601 hydrogen standard.
- As a Kustec cooling system, the advanced control system ensures optimizing operational points to maximize COP, thus efficiency.
- 20 years life span
- CE certified
- Compact design
- Operation cost efficiency
- SAE J2601 Hydrogen Filling Protocol
- H35 and H70 fillings
- Management System Certificate
- EN ISO 9001:2015
- SCC 2011
- BMLFU-KK-Nr. 45
- Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2009
- Section 4, Paragraph 1, Ordinance BGBL. II No. 2/2011
- Federal Ministry for Agriculture and Forestry, the Environment and Water Management
- Brazing Process Testing
- EN 14276-1:2020
- EN 13585
- Expert in Handling Natural Refrigerants
Our products are used globally – see our live map
- We can customize the hydrogen cooling systems as per the requirements.
There are no reviews yet.