Working with KUSTEC
KUSTEC contributes to hydrogen industry since 2006 with hydrogen cooling systems. KUSTEC built cooling systems for more than 250 out of 553 existing hydrogen refueling stations till 2020 around the globe with Professional technicians, International engineers and worldwide partners. KUSTEC designs hydrogen cooling systems considering minute details and the system as a whole. KUSTEC also delivers cooling concepts for hydrogen refueling stations for the futuristic sustainable mobility. KUSTEC is reliable because of its innovative and unique cooling system with an option of customization.
Hydrogen cooling system BusH2Master 120 description
- BusH2Master 120 is a low GWP booster cooling system operating with a R744 refrigerant.
- Hydrogen pre-cooling heat exchangers realizes many advantages for hydrogen fueling, including virtually infinite B2B filling capability and significant savings due to low weight and fluid inventory.
- As a result, they fit within a small footprint such as dispenser cabinets.
- Like the Racoon and Eagle, BusH2Master 120 is designed to work with a diffusion bonded heat exchanger and provide the required cooling capacity for high B2B filling following the SAE J2601 hydrogen refueling standards.
- BusH2Master 120 is designed to work at high ambient temperatures, thus the condenser works as a gas cooler at high temperatures.
- It delivers the cooling power at -40° C evaporation temperature and +40° C ambient temperature.
- Optionally, the system can be customized for any ambient temperature from -40° C to +50° C.
- Kustec’s control system, specially customized for Hydrogen cooling, guarantees high efficiency and reliability. The valves are electronically controlled while the compressors are coupled to inverters to ensure full system control.
- 20 years life span
- CE Certified
- Infinite B2B fillings
- KUSTEC’s control system, specially customized for hydrogen cooling, guarantees high efficiency and reliability
- Electronically controlled valves and transmitters, in addition to the frequency inverters allow full control over the system.
- High-Flow fillings of
- Tube Trailer
- Management System Certificate
- EN ISO 9001:2015
- SCC 2011
- BMLFU-KK-Nr. 45
- Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2009
- Section 4, Paragraph 1, Ordinance BGBL. II No. 2/2011
- Federal Ministry for Agriculture and Forestry, the Environment and Water Management
- Brazing Process Testing
- EN 14276-1:2020
- EN 13585
- Expert in Handling Natural Refrigerants
- SAE J2601 Hydrogen Filling Protocol
Our products are used globally – see our live map
- We can customize the hydrogen cooling systems as per the requirements.