NEA|HOFER MKZ Hydrogen Diaphragm Compressor
- NEA|HOFER hydrogen diaphragm compressors provide a lubricant- and technical abrasion-free compression of gases and gas mixtures.
- Since they operate without leakage, they are particularly suitable for gases of highest purity as well as explosive, toxic and expensive gases.
- NEA|HOFER hydrogen diaphragm compressors ensure a reliable compression of various gases such as hydrogen, helium, argon, ethylene, fluorine, hydrogen sulphide, chlorine, monosilane or nitrogen trifluoride.
- NEA|HOFER hydrogen diaphragm compressors are usually used for filling of storage vessels, for feeding into continuous processes or as gas circulating compressors. They are characterized by their design that makes the machines exceptionally safe, reliable and easy to maintain.
- As a rule, NEA|HOFER delivers the systems as complete units, including a base frame, a power unit, pulsation dampers, coolers, automatically- or manually-operated valves, instruments and, if requested, a control unit. Optionally, they also supply the systems without peripheral equipment ready to be installed in your system.
- All NEA|HOFER hydrogen diaphragm compressors are subjected to a test run under load at their factory, during which the operating data are recorded and documented.
- Particularly safe, efficient, reliable and easy to maintain
- Oil-free compression due to hermetic separation between gas and oil chambers
- Abrasion-free compression due to static seals in the gas chamber
- Purging and sealing gas not required
- Long service life thanks to hydraulically moved diaphragm, no mechanical linkage
- Ultimate pressure up to 3,000 bar for diaphragm compressors
- Suitable for H2 cylinder filling and trailer filling as well as car & light commercial vehicle, heavy duty, bus and rail refueling stations
- Aviation & Space
- More than 10 MKZ compressor installations in Europe, Asia and North America for HRS of busses and heavy duty vehicles up to 450 bar discharge pressures.
- Please fill out the contact vendor form to contact us.