Micro Hydrogen Fuel Cell CHP System 5 kW (H2ES-5)
- This is a natural-gas-reformed micro hydrogen fuel cell combined heat and power system.
- It is composed of 5 parts, reformer module, fuel cell stack module, electrical control module, multifunctional terminal and the base frame.
- It is a stationary fuel cell combined heat and power system.
- Flexible adaptation, it can be used in various application scenarios such as active energy supply/peak shaving power supply/coupled renewable energy storage.
- Based on mature distributed energy system/heat recovery and power management technology, with the latest hydrogen energy conversion route.
- Stable and reliable with more than 15 years of long-term operating system data and maintenance and installation experience.
- Long service life with 40000＋running hours
- Up to 93.5% energy conversion efficiency
- High safety
- Low noise
- Flexible load regulation
- Saving electricity bills, it generates 5 kW electricity per hour
- Produces heat of 7.5 kW per hour
- Small space requirements: 10-20 m² space for installation
- Enjoying subsidy from the government
- Residential areas such as hotels, resorts, staff dormitories, schools, hospital wards, commercial apartments
- Hydrogen Energy Exhibition Demonstration Halls
- Government office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Beijing Daxing District International Hydrogen Energy Demonstration Pavilion Project
- Project location: International Hydrogen Energy Demonstration Hall, Daxing District, Beijing
- The only hydrogen energy equipment in the museum that can actually run dynamically
- Electric energy utilization: self-generated and self-used, surplus electricity connected to the Internet
- Thermal energy utilization: coupled with gas boilers to jointly supplement hot water storage
- Jiangsu University of Science and Technology Bathroom Boiler Coupling Project
- Project Location: Student Public Bathroom of Zhangjiagang Campus, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
- The fuel cell cogeneration system is used in commercial scenarios for the first time in China
- Electric energy utilization: Self-generated and self-used, surplus electricity connected to the Internet
- Thermal energy utilization: Coupled with gas boilers to jointly supplement hot water storage
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.