Methanol Fuel Cell – Ecoport 800
- Designed with challenging applications in mind delivering up to 800 W backup power
- Reliable operation to generate electricity for your off-grid or backup application from methanol fuel cell. Whatever you have in mind you can count on Ecoport.
- Independent methanol reservoir – buy methanol at the supplier of your choice in the amount that fits your demand
- The integrated charge controller let’s you automatically charge batteries without intervention.
- High Power Delivery
- Ecoport 800 delivers 800W of Backup-Power or 500W in continuous operation.
- Being installed as a backup system, Ecoport allows charging batteries automatically.
- Reliable Operation
- Operates in harsh conditions (e.g. Sweden, Tyrol, Saudi Arabia)
- Run any device everywhere without a grid connection or use Ecoport as a Backup-Power Generator.
- Integrates into your existing environment of batteries and solar panels.
- Operation on Autopilot
- Although the system can operate months without observation, the Remote Operating Solution allows for continuous system monitoring.
- Methanol is a perfect fuel for complicated transport logistics. The storage capacity is adjustable to your needs and available space.
- Our Ecoport works well with any Methanol of standard purity from your chemical supplier.
- Critical Infrastructure
- Surveillance (Nature / Weather / Transport)
- Mobile Applications on trailers or special vehicles
- Power supply for office containers in mining operations
- Obstacle lighting during the construction of wind energy turbines
- State of Tyrol: Securing the power supply of critical networks
- Highly experienced hydrogen and fuel cell experts are ready for your business challenges at Siqens. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form or request for quote form.