Fuel cell system T505-S – your complete system solution
- The complete system includes a fuel cell module (FCM), a DC-DC converter and a cooling system, containing a radiator, pump, control valve and an optional heat exchanger for cabin air heating.
- Industry-leading fuel efficiency & peak power performance powered by Loop Energy’s proprietary eFlow™ PEM fuel cell stacks
- Up to 30% boost to total energy for the vehicle via a fully integrated cooling and heat-exchanger system
- Lowest vehicle cost of ownership through utilization of both electrical and thermal energy generated by our fuel cell
- Optimized operation and seamless integration based on factory configured Loop fuel cell module controller
- Perfect fit with the vehicle architecture through custom system packaging and radiator form-factor
- Cooling system capable for cold starts of down -30°C
Benefits of our eFlow stack technology
- Powered by eFlow™ stacks: industry’s most advanced fuel cell architecture
- Lowest cost of ownership enabled by our leading fuel efficiency
- Unmatched peak power capabilities in a small footprint
- Highly uniform power density across each plate’s entire active area
- Versatility either as a ready-to-use solution for quick deployment, or a custom solution for
integration into any vehicle architecture
- Suitable for a wide range of operating challenges including weather and terrain
Watch the video about our revolutionary eFlow technology
Total customer care program
To ensure our OEM customers are well taken care of, Loop Energy has gathered our most qualified industry partners to ensure that we can offer a complete solution for hydrogen fuel cell conversion. In addition to our support team and integration team here at Loop Energy, manufacturers will also have access to our network of tested, tried and trusted suppliers. Our intent is to provide a peace-of-mind so that the development of their hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, equipment and other powered products can be as smooth and efficient as possible.
Loop Energy customers have access to:
- A directory of Qualified Ecosystem Partners for an integrated solution
- Suppliers that are quality-tested to install seamlessly with our hydrogen fuel cell solutions
- An ecosystem carefully chosen by Loop Energy to create a circle of trusted network of suppliers to source from
Application areas of our fuel cell system T505-S
- Transit buses
- Terminal tractors
- Medium duty vehicles
Find out more
- Visit the download section of this page to see all the documentation offered.
- A more efficient way is to contact! Fill out the contact form and we will address your any questions you may have.
- Let us help you explore your hydrogen electric vehicle options. Contact us and file out the form to start working on your projects.