Fuel cell system S1200 (120 kW)
- Enabling zero-emissions heavy duty vehicles via high fuel efficiency & wide cruise range.
- S1200 sets a new standard in fuel efficiency with up to 20 kWh/kg NET energy output at the system level.
- S1200 features a wide cruise mode power range that ensures fuel efficient operation for under just about any conditions.
- S1200 is designed as a fully-integrated system that not only offers a plug-and-play solution. Delivered with flexible packaging with moveable components.
- S1200 can be easily customized depending on the customers requirements.
- As a complete fuel cell system integrated with cooling system and DC-DC converter, S1200 offers OEMs a fully-integrated ready-to adopt solution.
- Up to 120 kW peak power using next-gen bipolar plates.
- Wide cruise range with up to 60% fuel efficiency.
- Small foot print, flexible packaging, IP67 protection.
- Dynamic response time over a wide power range.
- Wide temperature range with freeze-start capability.
- Low cost integration.
- Heavy duty vehicles
- Fuel cell buses
- Fuel cell trucks
Loop Energy’s eFlow™ delivers industry-leading performance and lowers total cost of ownership
- With a focus on reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), eFlow delivers up to 16% higher fuel efficiency and up to 90% more peak power in the same size stack versus same class alternatives, providing higher payload capacity and extended operating range.
- Testing also indicates that Loop Energy’s bipolar plate architecture delivers up to 10 times better current density uniformity than conventional bipolar plates, resulting in lower service and maintenance costs.
- Through meticulous design and engineering, Loop Energy has achieved a fuel cell that increases performance, delivers lower TCO and gets vehicles on the road faster for its customers.
Watch the video about our revolutionary eFlow technology
Total customer care program
- Loop Energy has curated its most qualified ecosystem partners to ensure a seamless transition to a hydrogen-electric fleet.
- In addition to our customer support and integration team, the Total Customer Care Program offers access to a network of tested, tried and trusted suppliers, ranging from hydrogen supply to fuel storage systems.
- The program provides customers with peace of mind that the development of their hydrogen-electric vehicles is supported from every aspect.
Find out more
- Visit the download section of this page to see all the documentation offered.
- A more efficient way is to contact! Fill out the contact form and we will address your any questions you may have.
- Start your transition to a hydrogen-electric fleet today! Complete the form and a Loop Energy representative will be in touch with you.