Fuel Cell Module T500 Series (50 kW)
- Loop Energy fuel cell modules are carefully engineered to deliver industry-leading performance and cost of ownership benefits for each target application.
- Powered by eFlow™ stacks: industry’s most advanced fuel cell architecture.
- Lowest cost of ownership enabled by our leading fuel efficiency.
- Unmatched peak power capabilities in a small footprint.
- Highly uniform power density across each plate’s entire active area.
- Versatility either as a ready-to-use solution for quick deployment, or a custom solution for integration into any vehicle architecture.
- Suitable for a wide range of operating challenges including weather and terrain.
- Transit buses
- Terminal tractors
- Medium duty vehicles
Loop Energy eFlow™ delivers industry-leading performance and lowers total cost of ownership
- With a focus on reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), eFlow delivers up to 16% higher fuel efficiency and up to 90% more peak power in the same size stack versus same class alternatives, providing higher payload capacity and extended operating range.
- Testing also indicates that Loop Energy’s bipolar plate architecture delivers up to 10 times better current density uniformity than conventional bipolar plates, resulting in lower service and maintenance costs.
- Through meticulous design and engineering, Loop Energy has achieved a fuel cell that increases performance, delivers lower TCO and gets vehicles on the road faster for its customers.
Watch the video about our revolutionary eFlow technology
Total customer care program
- Loop Energy has curated its most qualified ecosystem partners to ensure a seamless transition to a hydrogen-electric fleet.
- In addition to our customer support and integration team, the Total Customer Care Program offers access to a network of tested, tried and trusted suppliers, ranging from hydrogen supply to fuel storage systems.
- The program provides customers with peace of mind that the development of their hydrogen-electric vehicles is supported from every aspect.
Find out more
- Visit the download section of this page to see all the documentation offered.
- A more efficient way is to contact! Fill out the contact form and we will address your any questions you may have.
- Start your transition to a hydrogen-electric fleet today! Complete the form and a Loop Energy representative will be in touch with you.