PM Emergency Power Supply Fuel Cell Based
With the PM Cabinets, Proton Motor offers the complete solution for a safe and emission-free energy supply by combining an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system with a PM fuel cell system.
PM cabinet solutions are available in several sizes and can also be individually adapted to specific customer requirements in a variety of power classes. At the heart of the system is one or more PM fuel cell modules from Proton Motor, depending on the application. By integrating and operating several modules in staggered or parallel operation, a plant can be individually designed and adapted to the performance requirements of common industrial applications.
- Reliable energy supply in the event of a grid failure
- Complete outdoor solution for environmentally friendly, emission-free generation of electrical energy from hydrogen
- Up to RC-4 resistance class
- High efficiency
- Flexible to use, power requirements and range of functions can be individually adapted to customer requirements
- High operational reliability
- Possibility of online monitoring
- Water cooling / use of waste heat possible
- Combination with battery package possible
- Zero Emission
- Silent operation
- Positive Image
- Short Refueling Time
- Long Life Time
Emergency power supply for:
- Interlockings / Railway application
- Telecommunications / Radio Application
- Securing critical infrastructures
- Industry and data centers
Why should I select a emergency power supply system of Proton Motor?
- Turnkey emergency power supply for critical infrastructure, with energy supply up to 8kW and a Resistance class up to RC-4.
- A power grid failure, even in the millisecond range, usually leads to major impairments or damage. In critical applications, this can have catastrophic effects. Therefore, especially here, the emergency power supply is 100% reliable.
- On request, Proton Motor can supply a turnkey version including hydrogen storage in the outdoor variant.
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact request form.
There are no reviews yet.