GenCell BOX™ – Fuel Cell Backup Power Generator
- Designed to be extremely reliable, the GenCell BOX alkaline fuel cell backup power generator is highly resilient to extreme environmental conditions.
- The fuel cell backup power generator can operate under temperatures from as high as 45°C and as low as -20 °C and can withstand humidity conditions of up to 90%.
- The GenCell BOX can be positioned on-site in standby mode for months and kicks in immediately on demand.
- In contrast to diesel generators, parts and fuel replacement are infrequent, requiring maintenance only once every 500 hours of operation or annually – whichever comes first.
- Solution deployment is simple drop & connect. Integrated IoT remote monitoring software for full operational intelligence integrates the BOX with standard telecom energy management systems.
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Highly resilient to extreme environmental conditions – temperature, humidity & salinity
- Compact in size
- Almost no maintenance and is completely green
- Emitting no noise or CO2, it complies with environmental regulations and incentives
- Fueled by hydrogen, the GenCell BOX delivers uninterrupted operations for critical communication systems.
- Alkaline fuel cell stacks
- Fuel consumption ≤ 70 g of 99.5% grade H2 /kWh
- Remote IoT manager available
- Remote start and shutdown available
- User interface local and web interface
- Alarm/Event monitoring & reporting system local alarm with Email or SMS
- Critical telecommunication applications
- Base stations
- Cellular networks
- Border control stations
- Surveillance operational support
- Utilities substations
- Remote EV charging
- Oil & gas
- Off grid remote rail crossing security
- Carbon free energy production for mobile sites with leading telecommunication company
- We are happy to know our customers. Contact us today and tell us about your requirements.