NEA|HYTRON HyPEM electrolyzer
- NEA GROUP broadens its product portfolio with PEM electrolyzer. The decision was taken to use PEM technology as it does not involve harmful chemicals and thus represents a clear statement towards making green Hydrogen even cleaner.
- Combining it with further OEM components – specifically compressor systems – the efficiency of the overall hydrogen production solution can be brought to the maximum.
- In the water electrolysis process an electrical energy is used to split water molecules (H2O) into their constituent parts (2 H2 and 1 O2).
- See XPLORE, the H2 operation & field service app, providing 360° service for interruption-free and smart operation.
- PEM electrolyzer stacks with each 1 MW stack generating up to 200 Nm3/h of hydrogen at an output pressure of more than 30 bar(g)
- 100 Nm3/h of O2 produced at the same time with a pressure of up to 10 bar(g)
- The HyPEM with a built-in process water production module, capable to provide water with a resistivity above 10 MΩ/cm. Customizable technology to be tailored to water conditions on site.
- Included: thermal management system, a hydrogen purification, dehumidification and deoxidizer module, including permanent gas analysis and quality monitoring to ensure the desired gas quality
- All pipings made of full 316L stainless steel for long lifetime
- Vehicle fuel cell and hydrogen compliance (SAE J2719 and ISO 14687:2019) for the highest purity of H2 for all applications (up to 6.0 quality)
- 40’ Sea freight container for easy logistics, installation and scalability for all climate conditions. Optimized for low noise operation in urban environments.
- Because of PEM technology, it is free of harmful chemicals.
- Asset health always monitored with NEA|XPLORE cloud platform
- See the H2 operation & field service app providing 360° service for interruption-free and smart operation
- Industrial applications
- Mobility use case: local municipality planned to decarbonize a bus fleet and required bus terminal for 12 H2-powered fuel cell buses, saving 1,500t CO2 per year.
- Industry Use Case: Industrial company requiring steam boiling for technical processes to become independent from fossil energy carrier. NEA GROUP developed and engineered full-scope sector coupling project including electrolysis and utilization of excess heat and O2. Savings of 1,600 CO2 through sector coupling.
- Fill out the contact vendor form to contact the vendor.