Hydrogen generation set 5kg H2/Day
- Enapter’s Hydrogen Generation Set is an all-in-one system to produce on-site high purity hydrogen: AEM Electrolyser, Dryer & Watertank.
- Its modular design allows to set up in minutes the fully operational system.
- Its standardized 19” rack and stackable solution grants the option to expand as required and achieve the required hydrogen flowrate.
- An advanced control and management software allows the user to operate the whole set and adapt its configuration to their needs.
- The set is available starting from one AEM EL 4.0 Electrolyser for a Hydrogen production of 1kg in 24h up to five AEM EL 4.0 Electrolysers which can produce about 5 kg of Hydrogen in 24h.
- 99,999% of hydrogen output purity
- Automated & remote operation with Enapter’s energy management system
- Low maintenance requirements
- Generation of 2500NL/h of hydrogen
- High efficiency
- Upto 35 bar hydrogen output pressure
- Nominal power consumption per Nm³ of H₂ produced is 4.8 kWh/Nm³, beginning of life
- Peak power consumption of 3 kW
- Water consumption of 400 mL/h approximately
- IP 20 rating for AEM electrolyser, dryer and water tank
- Fully automatic with Enapter’s EMS via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Modbus TCP over Ethernet
- CE mark according to the machine directive 2006/42/CE2 UKCA mark according to Supply Machinery (Safety) Regulations 20083
- Water tank with fully automatic control and monitoring with Enapter’s EMS
- Water input pressure of 0 to 6 bar
- The water tank is maintenance-free. After any period without use exceeding 1 month, the tank must be drained and washed before continuing usage
- Enapter’s maintenance free dryer
- Research and development
- Test benches
- Green hydrogen production
- On site production for small and medium sized refuelling stations
- Residential applications
- Interested? Easily place a purchase request directly or contact the vendor with any additional questions you may have using the buttons above.