AEM electrolyser EL 4.0 DC/DC air cooled
- Enapter’s AEM electrolysers are plug & play modules that turn renewable electricity and water into green hydrogen. At any scale, anywhere for any application.
- These patented and proven Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers are highly standardised for seamless integration with other modular energy components.
- The modular design – along with advanced software integration – allows set-up in minutes, as well as remote control and management. Stack these electrolysers to achieve any hydrogen flowrate required.
- AEM electrolyser EL 4.0 is a compact solution for low cost, high quality hydrogen. It is perfect for labs, power backup residential storage and more. It is easy to install, operate and integrate with software.
- The modular design makes it easy to stack units to achieve the required hydrogen production rate.
- It’s compact and standardized – easy to install and move.
- It’s scalable – multiple electrolysers can be stacked to produce more hydrogen. Perfect for small refuelling stations, seasonal storage, commercial and industrial applications.
- Clustered – Up to 70 electrolysers can be stacked in 20-foot container. Ideal for large refuelling stations, industrial use and other applications with large hydrogen demand.
- Containerised refueling solutions in Germany
- Hydrogen supercapacitor rural microgrid in Malayasia
- Peak shaving with hydrogen in France
- Hydrogen aircrafts and hydrogen cars
- Testing site for hydrogen supplement in Australia
- Telecom base station in Malayasia
- Residential storage and seasonal storage
- Rural electrification in Uganda
- Energy storage
- We have the right electrolysers for you. Contact us today and tell us about your requirements.