Process Automation System – AirLINE Field – Type 8653
- The valve island Type 8653 AirLINE Field has been especially developed for applications in process automation.
- New diagnostic functions can be visualised at the LC display, both in clear text and as symbols.
- This process automation system facilitates assignment of the displayed messages and helps to save time during start-up and maintenance.
- Furthermore the diagnostic message is also available in the controller. This therefore enables a fast overview of the plant status.
- The hardware design has been optimised for installation close to the actuator.
- Thus, an intelligent installation system allows the valve island to be installed in a wide variety of positions.
- Needless to say, straightforward installation on the DIN rail is also possible.
- Moreover, key pneumatic functions ensure increased process reliability.
- For instance, the non-return valves in the exhaust air ducts make sure there is no unplanned actuation due to pressure peaks.
- Versatile and space-saving pneumatic control directly on the spot of the process valves.
- Max. Number of valve positions: 4
- Valve versions: 3/2-, 5/2- and 5/3-way
- Max. number of valve functions: 8
- Electronic communication interfaces: Profibus DP, Profinet I/O, Ethernet I/P, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, CC-Link, CANopen, büS (Bürkert system bus)
- Temperature range: -10 to +55°C (ambient)
- Protection class: IP65
- Optional approvals: UL
- Hydrogen production – Electrolyser
- Hydrogen use – Stationary fuel cells, Mobile fuel cells
- Hydrogen test benches – Industrialization, Scale up
- Hydrogen infrastructure
- With more than 25 years of experience in the hydrogen industry, we know what matters when it comes to controlling gases and liquids. Interested? Feel free to contact us via the vendor form.