Fuel cell system specifications service – Aurata Technologies
- Early-stage development of fuel cell systems / balance of plant following concept selection.
- Development of the specification of components across the thermal, air and hydrogen systems.
- Aurata Technologies considers each system individually as well as considering interactions and the combined balance of plant.
- Supported as appropriate by hand calculations, 1D system models and our experience of fuel cell systems.
- The air system can include the compressor, charge air cooler and humidifier.
- The cooling system includes all components (such as pumps, heat exchanges, de-ionisers, power electronics) and the other on-vehicle (or craft) cooling requirements for greater overall efficiency.
- The hydrogen system can include the injection and recirculation of hydrogen as well as the hydrogen storage.
- Instrumentation specification for prototype testing.
- Independent and can provide an impartial critique of supplier or systems integrator’s specifications.
- Thermal management specification of all components; including fuel cell, fuel cell systems and associated power electronics.
- If required they can work as part of an OEM’s existing team (as additional capacity) or they can be responsible for a stand alone project.
- Training to OEMs around specification development.
- Iteration of specification as the design evolves to provide the required overall systems solution.
- Review of competing solutions.
- Development of fuel cell systems / balance of plant for vehicle or craft.
- Companies wanting an independent second opinion that their components specification are appropriate for their vehicle or craft applications.
- Companies requiring a check of the suitability of the specifications that their suppliers offer them.
- Determining the impact that any deviations to the specification will have on system performance.
- Fuel cell system (balance of plant) specification development through to prototype build and testing for fuel cell manufacturer.
- Aurata Technologies specialises in bringing holistic thinking to solve complex multisystem problems. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.