Oxygen Purification Reactor Design (via H2 Removal) – Research Catalysts
- Custom Designs – Oxygen purification reactor designs are made on a case-by-case basis to match our clients with the catalyst type, catalyst quantity, and reactor bed dimensions best suited to their needs. Attention is paid to each project’s requirements regarding product purity, pressure drop, turndown, and space limitations.
- Commercial History – Research Catalysts has been designing Catalytic Oxidation reactors and supplying the catalysts used within since its inception in 2006 based on 30 years of prior industrial experience applying catalysts in the process industries. This technology can be applied to efficiently remove Hydrogen from Oxygen, increasing the value of the Oxygen stream coming off an electrolyser. Research Catalysts’ Reference List exceeds 60 realized projects for catalytic oxidation in the energy transition field alone.
- Powerful Software – Research Catalysts’ proprietary software for reactor design and simulation is the key to providing consistent and proven reactor designs with fast turnaround.
- Catalyst Testing Laboratory – Research Catalysts runs its own self-built testing facility for catalyst performance benchmarking, ensuring that the products we offer will perform as expected.
- Reliable and Robust performance based on proven technology and catalysts
- Tailor designed to the process conditions and system requirements
- Dedicated Support throughout the development process
- Application specific expertise backed by commercial and laboratory experience
- Oxygen Purification System Development
- Post-electrolyser Purification
- Hydrogen Removal from Oxygen
- Reasearch Catalysts has supplied replacement catalyst for a system in Europe that was designed by others. The Pd catalyst performed well in catalyzing the reaction between Hydrogen and Oxygen (forming water) in essentially a pure Oxygen stream. RCI has also supplied Pd catalysts for treating Oxygen streams produced in an air separation process to oxidize out a minor amount of methane (this requires considerably higher temperatures than the de-H2 application).
- Interested in oxygen purification reactor design service? Please contact the vendor using the contact vendor form.