Fuel Cell System Simulation and Analysis – Aurata Technologies
- 1D simulation of full vehicle or craft thermal systems including the fuel cell system, battery and supporting components to give a holistic thermal solution (minimizing e.g. energy consumption, packaging, response time).
- 1D simulation of fuel cell system air and fuel paths to optimise the overall fuel cell system performance (and minimise parasitic loads).
- Aurata Technologies use commercially available simulation programmes such as Matlab/Simulink, AMESim or Modelica.
- Model technical transfer and training available.
- Vehicle energy consumption and the trade off between fuel cell, battery (supercaps) specification to optimize drive cycle operation.
- Translation of vehicle level duty cycles to fuel cell system duty cycle.
- To support sizing, durability and control development of fuel cell balance of plant.
- De-risk development process by using targeted simulation on key areas of concern.
- Reduce development time by using simulation to evaluate design options, alternative components and through use of sensitivity studies.
- Reduced development time.
- Simulation is lower risk compared to longer prototype phases & test campaigns.
- Increased understanding of the fuel cell’s duty cycle in real world vehicle (craft) applications without having to do extensive testing campaigns.
- Rapid understanding of how fuel cell rating and balance of plant trade off with other systems (e.g. battery) in the end application.
- Balance of plant design and development
- Fuel cell OEM’s
- Vehicle integrators
- Aurata Technologies specialises in bringing holistic thinking to solve complex multisystem problems. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.