Fuel cell system concept selection service – Aurata Technologies
- Concept Selection answers the following client questions:
- “What is the most appropriate fuel cell system for the applications we are developing?”
- “What is the ideal fuel cell rating for my duty cycle?”
- “How can the system be optimized to give the most suitable trade-off between cost, weight, packaging and range for my application?”
- Determine the most appropriate fuel cell system concept for the customer’s application.
- It includes fuel cell sizing and battery sizing and their impacts on the vehicle or craft application over the customer’s duty cycle.
- This service can include simulation and analysis to provide the most appropriate fuel cell system concept for your application and duty cycle.
- Simulations can compare different fuel cell and battery systems in the vehicle or craft.
- Total cost of ownership analysis and manufacturing cost comparisons between the different fuel cell systems concepts.
- As part of this service, Aurata Technologies can determine the vehicle’s control strategy for the fuel cell system.
- Independent and technology agnostic.
- Experienced engineers with recent (& ongoing) fuel cell system experience.
- On time project delivery, with team that are happy to work independently or alongside OEM’s existing team.
- Adaptable and happy to use OEM’s existing systems and software if required.
- Rapid ramp up on customer projects with project management/ leadership capabilities.
- Development of vehicles or craft requiring fuel cell systems (vehicle OEMs).
- Companies wanting an independent second opinion that they are commissioning the most appropriate system concept for their vehicle or craft application.
- Helping OEMs with which technology to use in the balance of plant, system sizing and operation in different applications.
- Aurata Technologies specialises in bringing holistic thinking to solve complex multisystem problems. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.