Technical Consulting for Hydrogen Projects – Hydrocell
- Hydrocell is cooperating with all major equipment providers and our projects span across a wide range of industries.
- Hydrocell coordinates the Scan-Med Corridor for Italy, Austria and Germany. This involves the conversion of heavy goods traffic to hydrogen and a zero-emission strategy on the route from Munich to Verona. A second project concerns a field test of commercial vehicles and vans to find out their practical suitability.
- Hydrocell is official partner of Maximator Hydrogen. We use Maximator’s innovative Hydrogen Refuelling System for hydrogen distribution. As a specialist in high pressure technology, they offer effective, reliable and high-performance solutions.
- Long-term storage of electrical power remains one of the greatest challenges of our time. Together with two other partners, Hydrocell is working on an innovative research project that builds on a study Hydrocell did for a ski resort. Not only is electrical energy stored in the form of hydrogen, but the resulting waste heat is also put to good use, enabling a particularly high level of efficiency.
- Expertise through more than 20 years of practical experience in the production, storage, and use of hydrogen.
- Holistic system design from one single source.
- All-round assessment of the problem and innovative solution finding.
- Bridging language barriers and opening up the Italian hydrogen market.
- Network with industry and legislation at local, national, and European levels.
- Hydrocell cooperates with a waste incineration plant and supports them in the implementation and technical consulting for hydrogen projects/production.
- Hydrocell can provide all the control and industrial electronics. Hydrocell takes care of the entire installation, operation, and maintenance.
- The facilities comply with all technical regulations and international safety standards.
- Hydrocell provides expert services such as technical consulting for hydrogen projects and energy management.
- Economic feasibility and technical consulting for hydrogen projects studies.
- Advice on improving energy efficiency.
- Advice on technical and application regulations.
- European, national and local funding.
- Management of European, national and local projects.
- Implementation of regular of H2 truck operations on the route Verona (Modena), Italy to Munich (Nuremberg), Germany, with H2 supply provided at the motorways.
- Hydrocell was commissioned to convert an excursion boat in Venice from diesel to hydrogen/electric propulsion. Another project involves the conversion of a motorboat, also diesel to H2/electric, in collaboration with one of the largest manufacturers of motorboats. Both projects will be presented at the Venice Boat Show 2023.
- Conversion of a rural biogas plant to produce biomethane, as well as hydrogen by means of reforming, merger of a hydropower plant with biogas: capacity approx. 800-1,000 kg H2/day.
- Conversion of public bus transportation to H2 busses (including H2 supply system) in Bolzano, Italy. In 2023 there will be 25 H2 busses operating in the city.
- Development of long-term storage of large quantities of electricity over the course of the year with hydrogen in mountain areas – dynamic storage.
- Commercialization of hydrogen-powered electricity generators as an exclusive dealer in Italy.
- Project partner for the establishment of hydrogen production from solar energy on an abandoned industrial site. Project was financed by the Italian Recovery Fund.
- Project partner for the construction of industrial boilers, respectively their conversion from methane gas to hydrogen.
- Hydrocell is an innovative company with a mission to implement hydrogen projects and develop hydrogen technology and by providing technical consulting in hydrogen projects. Interested? Please contact Hydrocell by filling in the contact vendor form.