Digitization and assessment of hydrogen suitability service – H2Suit
- Digitization of material certificates (or similar documentation) based on artificial intelligence and our experience.
- Open Grid Europe (OGE) uses AI tools and their expertise to extract and digitally capture information from material certificates and other documents.
- Reliable extraction and analysis of your manufacturer’s specifications, component lists, material constituents, technical and chemical properties from official test certificates.
- OGE uses official test certificates and other documents to extract relevant information and carefully analyze it.
- OGE helps you to find the data basis for your H2 to create readiness and to transfer the content of your material certificates to your database.
- Have you already digitized your component information? Then they will help you evaluate your assets background.
- They have set up and tested their own process to analyze their components and materials in the pipeline network.
- This is based on data processing using artificial intelligence. The AI-based process extracts the information relevant for the hydrogen suitability assessment from the existing documents, creates a database from it and prepares the data as required.
- This procedure enables a direct check of the data for defined parameters and the provision of a component-related database as a basis for certification.
- The cluster analysis of this data set shows transparently which components with which properties are available in your system and thus form the foundation for reliable planning of a conversion project.
- Individual or total asset parameter check.
- The service includes handwritten recognition, key-value-pair assignment and parameterization and validation of the data.
- The product packages can be customized for your purposes.
- OGE can accompany you extensively on the way to hydrogen with this approach.
- Open Grid Europe (OGE) would be happy to explain the details of the construction of typical service packages to you in a personal conversation.
- Data preparation and visualization: They prepare and present the collected data in a way that is useful for evaluating the H2 suitability of your pipelines and assets.
- Individual or whole-asset parameter review: They review your assets to determine their suitability for hydrogen – either as individual components or as a whole.
- Creation of a cluster analysis/component catalog together with our partners: They create a cluster analysis of your components and develop a component catalog together with our partners to facilitate the planning of a conversion project.
- Handwritten recognition, key-value pair assignment and validation: The service also includes handwritten recognition, key-value pair assignment as well as parameterization and validation of the data in the scope of services.
- Fast and reliable assessment of the hydrogen suitability of pipelines and plants for an efficient H2 transformation of own assets
- Digitization of relevant material information to create a hydrogen suitability database
- OGE has assessed more than 12.000km pipeline on hydrogen suitability
- Open Grid Europe GmbH (OGE) is the leading transmission system operator for natural gas in Germany. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.