Fuel Cell Strategy – Aurata Technologies
- Complete fuel cell strategy developed from scratch, through the independent and impartial validation of existing strategies.
- Aurata undertakes:
- Market assessments
- Technology assessments
- Product planning
- Volume forecasting
- Their advice is underpinned by consideration of all aspects influencing strategy:
- Commercial & financial,
- Market & customer,
- Legislative and regulatory,
- Risk and safety,
- Technical feasibility
- Independent and technology agnostic.
- Advice is firmly grounded by their strong technical background.
- Aurata uses a range of technical and commercial tools and techniques to quantify their strategic advice and ensure their advice is robust.
- Supporting techniques (which are available as standalone services) include:
- Total cost of ownership (TCO),
- Scenario planning (to address uncertainty in future planning),
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA),
- Return on Investment (RoI),
- Technical performance assessments (including optimization of weight, range and usability)
- Product strategy is applicable before:
- Product development of fuel cells, from early portfolio planning through to individual product planning, development and commissioning.
- Integration of fuel cells into specific applications, from determining the market entry timing through to whether to repower an existing product or to create a new fuel cell product.
- A variation of this service is also applicable to those considering investment or commissioning of assets powered using fuel cell technology.
- Aurata Technologies specialises in bringing holistic thinking to solve complex multisystem problems. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.