Consulting and engineering services for hydrogen industry – Open Grid Europe
- Situation Analysis and Objectives:
- Conduct a regional hydrogen potential analysis, including sources and sinks, and the use of existing infrastructure.
- Develop a pipeline plan, including route selection, process design, construction aspects, and cost estimates.
- Address planning and regulatory issues related to the project.
- Consider the regulatory framework for hydrogen pipelines.
- Develop business case scenarios to evaluate the viability of the project.
- The primary objectives of the study include:
- Strategic project development,
- Expertise in hydrogen feasibility studies, project experience, provision of technical and professional know-how, and
- Insight into the technical and operational requirements of hydrogen networks.
- Solution Approach:
- The solution approach involves providing a specialized team of experienced consultants with detailed knowledge of hydrogen projects, including the development of successful European hydrogen projects.
- Early assessment of the feasibility of the project is also conducted.
- The success factors include:
- In-depth knowledge of the German and European gas markets,
- Expertise in the development of the hydrogen value chain,
- The creation of compelling business models, and
- The establishment of a circular economy at the national level.
- Financial Offer:
- The financial offer includes a quick turnaround, objective recommendations, a suitable team skillset, analytical and results-oriented work processes,
- Pragmatic and implementation-oriented results, high acceptance through joint work with relevant stakeholders, and a management-friendly presentation of results for decision-makers.
- Partnership with Open Grid Europe (OGE) & Evety:
- The partnership with OGE & Evety offers comprehensive technology and market experience in the hydrogen environment, including a criterion-based and objective assessment of technologies and actionable recommendations.
- The success factors of the partnership include:
- The selection of experts with over 10 years of experience in the gas industry and
- Broad experience in process engineering and compressor stations as well as,
- Hydrogen coordination for technical projects such as planning and building hydrogen facilities.
- Extensive technology and market experience in the H2 field
- Criteria-based and objective evaluation of technologies
- Team of experts with more than 10 years of experience in the gas industry
- Broad experience in process engineering and compressor stations
- H2 coordination for technical projects
- Planning and construction of hydrogen facilities
- Transformation of existing gas infrastructure to transport hydrogen
- Development project specific and regional hydrogen business cases
- H2-feasibility study – hydrogen supply of public transport in urban area (Essen)
- H2 Transport System: Merger of the GET H2 Nucleus, Green Octopus and Salcos projects.
- H2 Transport System: H2ercules – Fast Track for Hydrogen from OGE and RWE
- Energieagentur Heide: Infrastructure analysis and potential assessment for the transport of H2, CO2 and O2
- H2 transport system H2morrow steel: Joint initiative of Equinor, thyssenkrupp Steel and OGE
- H2 transport system – Westküste100
- Open Grid Europe GmbH (OGE) is the leading transmission system operator for natural gas in Germany. Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling in the contact vendor form.