Testing, inspection and certification for hydrogen in industrial processes
- Kiwa can support a broad range of industrial sectors in improving the sustainability of energy-intensive processes, using hydrogen both as an alternative energy source and as an industrial raw material.
- Thanks to our experience in the gas sector and our wide knowledge obtained in the recent years at national and international level, Kiwa can support the hydrogen distribution and transportation sector and the related infrastructures in a variety of testing, inspection and certification services.
- Advancing the awareness, innovation and practical application across the entire hydrogen supply chain.
- We provide independent, honest and actionable solutions for your hydrogen related questions
- Certification Pressure Equipment Directive, Inspection and Certification (PED)
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive, Inspection and Certification (TPED).
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Testing and Certification to ensure quality, safety and performance of high-pressure components, e.g. process and storage tanks
- Independent verification of safety regulations for industrial Hydrogen handling and storage
- Economic and Technical feasibilities for the development and optimization of hydrogen use in the industrial hubs, including demand and supply matching and optimization
- Quality, Safety and Technical assessment on Power2X technologies
- Economic and Technical feasibilities of Hydrogen conversion into different Hydrogen carriers (e.g., hydrocarbons, methanol, ammonia etc.)
- Certification services
- Consulting services
- Production services
- Safety services
- Testing Services
- Gas to hydrogen
- Hydrogen conversion, development and testing
- Burner material compatibility assessment
- The Port of Amsterdam Project
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.