Testing, inspection and certification for hydrogen distribution and transportation
- We are active at national and international levels for technical assistance, testing, inspection and certification of solutions dedicated to the complete hydrogen supply chain.
- Thanks to our experience in the gas sector and our wide knowledge obtained in the recent years at national and international level, Kiwa can support the hydrogen distribution and transportation sector and the related infrastructures in a variety of testing, inspection and certification services.
- We provide independent, honest and actionable solutions in the field of distribution and transportation sector.
- Testing, Inspection and Certification of products and components for the distribution and transport of Hydrogen
- Testing and Certification Gastec QA KE 214 for components in contact with Hydrogen
- Pressure Equipment Directive, (PED)
- Testing – Hydrogen Metering
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Pre-assessment analysis for the use of components for Hydrogen distribution and transport (new NG networks and retrofits of existing ones)
- Independent verifications on safety provisions for the management of Hydrogen networks
- Testing of materials compatibility with Hydrogen: permeation of materials, transport systems and applications, chemical compatibility of polymers, elastomers, rubbers, metals
- Safety analyses and test for working with Hydrogen tools and equipment
- Full-scale testing of Hydrogen operational issues
- Economic and technical feasibility studies in the field of Hydrogen networks
- Technical-financial audits aimed at identifying risks and opportunities of projects for the construction or conversion of Hydrogen distribution and transport networks
- Certification services
- Consulting services
- Production services
- Safety services
- Testing Services
- Investigating properties of liquid and supercritical CO₂
- Hydrogen permeability research
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.