Testing, inspection and certification for hydrogen appliances and fuel cells
- The heating industry can play a leading role in the technological reconversion and consolidation of the hydrogen supply chain. Kiwa can support the testing and certification of these new and emerging technologies.
- Thanks to our experience in the gas sector and our wide knowledge obtained in the recent years at national and international level, Kiwa can support the hydrogen distribution and transportation sector and the related infrastructures in a variety of testing, inspection and certification services.
- Kiwa creates trust in your hydrogen products and processes for the entire hydrogen supply chain
- Hydrogen Appliances (domestic, commercial and industrial), Testing and Certification.
- Fuel Cells and mCHP units, Testing and Certification
- Testing and Certification according to Hy4Heat gas quality standard (also published in PAS4444)
- Testing and Certification Gastec QA KE 214 for components in contact with Hydrogen
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Pressure Equipment Directive Inspection and Certification (PED)
- Technical assistance in the field of Hydrogen Appliances and Fuel Cells
- Pre-assessment and evaluation of projects under development in accordance with international standards and proprietary technical documents
- Gas appliance regulation (GAR)
- Certification services
- Consulting services
- Production services
- Safety services
- Testing Services
- Gas to hydrogen
- Hydrogen conversion, development and testing
- Burner material compatibility assessment
- Interested? Please contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.