- Magnetostrictive position measurement systems come into use generally where high reliability and precision are demanded in position and speed measurement.
- Over long distances, our contact-free and absolute measuring systems are suitable for all industry-standard interfaces and for a wide range of applications.
- Even under extreme surrounding conditions, they guarantee a high machine and system availability.
- Suitable for Zones 0, 1, and 2
- Measurement ranges of up to 7620 mm
- Absolute output signal with high resolution of up to 5 µm
- Pressure-rated up to 600 bar
- Many international certifications, such as IECEx, ATEX, and CSA
- Hermetically sealed housing
- Range of interfaces available
- Space-saving housing
- Fast commissioning through characteristic curve adjustment
- Under extreme surrounding conditions, they guarantee a high machine and system availability
- High durability and long service life
- Flexible installation and handling
- Resistant to shock, vibration and contamination
- Balluff magnetostrictive position measurement systems are for example used for level measurement in hydrogen filling stations.
- BTLs can be also used for distance measurement during the compressing process of fuel cell stack in order to achieve highest process reliability.
- Sensors for fuel cell and hydrogen system is our expertise. Contact us today.