Pressure Cycle Test Stand for Hydrogen Composite Pressure Vessels
- The use case of the Maximator VETEQ Pressure Cycle Test Stand is the cycling of hydrogen composite pressure vessels by using a water/glycol mixture or a heat transfer fluid under ambient temperature or extreme temperature conditions.
- The tank pressure is cycled smoothly between 20bar and a target pressure of 1.25xNWP or 1.5xNWP (up to volume, pressure and conditions).
- National and international regulations as well as customer specifications mandate batch testing to ensure performance and safety of the hydrogen composite pressure vessel.
- The Maximator VETEQ Pressure Cycle Test Stand is located in up to 6 sea freight containers including Maximator pressure intensifiers, hydraulic power unit, tubular test chamber or additionally climate control units and heat exchanger (depending on request).
- Each module can also be purchased separately (e.g. Maximator high pressure container with pressure intensifiers or tubular test chamber).
- Test sample volume: up to 900L
- Test sample pressure: 350bar or 700bar
- Test sample length: up to 4,000mm
- Test sample diameter: up to 900mm
- Test pressure: up to 1,050bar
- Fluid: Water/glycol mixture or heat transfer fluid
- Environmental temperature: Ambient conditions or extreme conditions (-40C up to +85C)
- Frequency: up to 10 cycles/minute under ambient conditions and up to 10 cycles/hour under extreme conditions
- Handling: manual
- Manufacturing of hydrogen composite pressure vessels
- Development and batch testing
- Batch testing of hydrogen composite pressure vessels
- Pilot line for production of hydrogen composite pressure vessels
- Maximator VETEQ is the specialist for automated testing systems for serial vessel testing. Interested? Please contact Maximator VETEQ by filling in the contact vendor form.