Working with Leancat
Leancat specializes in fuel cell testing equipment and services. Leancat has know-how based on long-term R&D and application of fuel cell technology. Cooperation partners and customers include recognized research institutes and companies in Europe, USA and Asia.
Fuel Cell Poisoning Module description
- Permits simultaneous dosing of a precise amount of different poisoning of gases into a fuel cell stack anode or cathode working gas flow.
- Liquid poisoning substance can be mixed into a fuel cell working gas.
- Wide range of poisoning gas concentrations of 1 ppm to 10 ppt at a minimum working gas mass flow of 100 mln/min.
- Designed test PEM fuel cell catalyst poisoning
- Enables reproducible and accurate investigations from 1 ppm concentration of poisoning gas
- The module can be connected and controlled by Leancat test bench automaton system or customer’s own existing test bench via OPC UA server
- The system of mixer makes use of the advanced mixing technology is capable of achieving 1 ppm concentration in the whole flow range > 100 mln/min
- Research of catalyst poisoning
- Real life testing of fuel cell technology
Fuel cell poisoning module implementation circuit diagram
- We would love to address your requirements with our poisoning module!
There are no reviews yet.