Condition monitoring sensors for hydrogen and fuel cell Industry
- Avoid unscheduled stops and faults in your hydrogen and fuel cell production process by using this intelligent sensor.
- It provides you with condition information of all of your manufacturing machines, like mixers, coating machines, calanders, dryers, etc.
- The sensor consequently helps you to automate cost-intensive manual inspections and prevents you from unplanned machine downtimes.
- This condition data is also an essential component for implementing smart and flexible manufacturing – a key to IIOT.
- Additionally, you can use automated monitoring of measurement or processing variables to define limit values for pre- or main alarms. This generates warning messages, alerting you when problematic events occur.
- Multiple measurements in one device: vibration, temperature, relative humidity, air pressure
- Compact design for restricted spaces
- Quick to connect and easy to integrate via IO-Link
- Flexible process data design for simultaneous transmission of several variables
- Configurable events and status displays
- Self-awareness functions for sensor self-monitoring
- Hydrogen Industry
- Fuel cell
Condition monitoring sensors for hydrogen and fuel cell Industry – Demonstration
- Sensors for fuel cell and hydrogen system is our expertise. Contact us today.