RFID systems for fuel cell and hydrogen industry
- Our identification solutions BIS, offer you the key technology to implement essential requirements of modern manufacturing.
- With RFID technology, objects and products can be clearly assigned in the company and traced at any time.
- RFID systems are used to make all production steps transparent and traceable and are therefore an essential component for implementing the requirements of modern production and always keeping an eye on all data.
- For unique identification and immediate traceability, a data carrier (RFID transponder) is attached to the object to be identified, which acts as a memory.
- Our RFID solutions can be operated with almost any common controller and the evaluation units support all frequency ranges. And that is exactly what is special about RFID – the contactless exchange of information between RFID transponder and reader.
- We offer the hardware for all frequency ranges and thus enable contactless exchange of information between RFID transponder and reader.
- With Balluff RFID technology all hydrogen and fuel cell objects can be clearly assigned and traced at any time.
- Balluff RFID technology enables the contactless exchange of information between RFID transponder and reader.
- Our BIS V frequency-independent evaluation unit technology allows the flexible combination of all of our RFID systems, sensor, readers and transponders.
- Requirements like the simultaneous detection of many data carriers as well as high transmission speeds and large data quantities can be met with the hardware from Balluff.
- Track & trace of components, like bipolar plates or MEAs.
- Track & trace of assembled fuel cell stacks and other parts of the fuel cell system.
- All production steps become transparent throughout the whole product lifecycle.
- Contact us today for RFID technology for hydrogen and fuel cell industry.