VOSS SOV low pressure shut-off valve
- Safety valves with low power consumption for the entire hydrogen system.
- Low-pressure shut-off valve (SOV) for shutting off the line system between the pressure regulator and the fuel cell for nominal pressure 5 bar to 30 bar.
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Weight: ca. 200 g (depending on variant).
- Port: VOSS Lok40 or customizable.
- Supply voltage: 12 -4/+5 V.
Product CAD drawings
- We are keen to learn about your requirements. Fill out the contact form on this page to contact us!