High pressure needle valves up to 60,000 psi
- It is important for high pressure needle valves to perform at the highest levels with an eye towards safety, costs, and cutting edge technology.
- With over 75 years of cumulative experience, Precision High Pressure has what it takes to deliver high quality products and exceptional service that will help you get the job done.
- Standard valve fully opens in 4 – 1/2 turns.
- Standard 3/4” and 1” valve fully opens in as little as 3 turns.
- Vee type stem standard
- Double sided weep holes for easier leakage verification
- Packing gland consists of a preload locking internal thread form that is resistant to vibration. Eliminates the need for an eternal locking device.
- Supplied with complete collars and glands, where applicable
- Complete material traceability
- Pneumatic and Electric Actuators available
- Cryogenic options available
- 4-sided tapered stem for maximum handle contact. No chance of the handle slipping or loosening on stem.
- Quick turn option available giving the fastest valve to open and close on the market, half the turns from fully open to fully closed than market competitors.
- With quick turn option the stem is lifted off the seat more than 2X faster than conventional valves, which reduces throttling and therefore increases seat life.
High pressure needle valves are made of following standard materials:
- Body – 316 cold worked stainless steel.
- Packing – Glass filled teflon.
- Stem – 17-4 PH.
- Solid stainless steel or aluminum handle.
- Replaceable seat design for use in harsh environments.
- Air actuators for remote valve actuator.
- Grafoil packing for temperature up to 800°F.
- Extended stuffing box for temperatures up to 1200°F.
- Extended stuffing box for temperatures down to -423°F.
- Can be manufactured to meet NACE MR-01-75.
- Wide range of construction materials available.
- Fuel cells
- Refilling stations
- General hydrogen purposes
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.