High Pressure Needle Valve HPNV
- The model HPNV high-pressure needle valves have been developed for high-pressure applications of 15,000 … 60,000 psi [1,034 … 4,136 bar].
- The valve is particularly suitable for control panels, where the space is restricted, or for test benches, where the space is restricted, for test benches or in hydrogen refueling stations.
- The non-rotating valve spindle prevents seizing and scoring, even if the valve is rarely opened or only partially closed.
- With the blow-out proof design of the valve, working safety is ensured, especially in applications with high pressure loading and frequent pressure cycles.
- The valve can be fully opened/closed with only 5 turns.
- The risk of unintentional loosening of the bonnet is minimized by a mechanical stop for the handle.
- Quick assembly and disassembly of the handle is possible thanks to the self-centring system.
- The valve design and high-quality sealing materials ensure long operating times and high tightness.
- Low-wear design due to non-rotating spindle tip in the bonnet
- Low torque and smooth operation of valve handle even at high pressure
- Leak-tested tightness in accordance with BS6755 / ISO 5208 leakage rate A
- Large selection of materials and configurations available
- Customer-specific combination of valves and measuring instruments (instrument hook-up) on request
- For hydrogen applications the following materials are used:
- Valve Body: 1.4404 / 1.4401
- Spindle Tip: XM-19 or 1.4404/1.4401
- Sealing: PTFE glass filled
- Hydrogen refueling stations
- For test benches, hydraulic power packs, blow-out protection
- Interested? Please contact WIKA by filling in the contact request form.