High pressure gaseous hydrogen needle valve
- Longtime field-proven hydrogen gas needle valve for hydrogen fueling stations and other general hydrogen applications.
- High-quality materials, such as SUS316L (CF8M) for the valve body are used.
- Metal to metal sealing systems have excellent the safety and the durability under repeated on/off cycle.
- Leak test on a seat can be performed at our own inspection facility.
- Operating pressure is adjustable and ranges from 1379 bar (20,000 psi) up to 4137 bar (60,000 psi).
- Non-rotating stem technology protects the stem and seat wear.
- Pneumatic actuator or electric actuator is selectable.
- Different designs and size available: threaded connection (Inlet) / NPT (Outlet) type 1/4” to 1”.
- Body material: STS316L
- Seat/Stem: STS316L + DLC coating
- Packing: PVDF + PFA
- Handle: SCPH2
- Hydrogen fueling
- General hydrogen gas use applications
- Pressure fluid handling system
- DJV’s Hydrogen MAX SEAL high pressure hydrogen gas needle valves are used in the most hydrogen refueling stations in South Korea
- Interested? Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.