Medium pressure needle valve for hydrogen application (21V series)
- The 21V series Maximator valves have a cold worked stainless steel body.
- The valve bodies are available in six different designs and can be equipped with a regulating spindle.
- Particularly noteworthy is the non-rotating spindle, which ensures a long service life and thus high reliability of the valve.
- These Maximator high-pressure valves with metal seals have a high level of safety and reliability, even under difficult operating conditions.
- The valves can be used for gases as well as for all liquids. Traceability is guaranteed by extensively documented data (batch number, maximum pressure, material number, type designation).
- Each high-pressure valve in the Maximator series is fully equipped with a pressure screw and pressure ring.
- Valve body made of high-quality material 1.4404
- Relief holes for absolute security
- Six different valve versions
- Spindle not rotating
- Extension for valve handles
- Extreme temperatures
- special materials
- Six different design available
- Can operate at extreme temperatures
- High reliability
- Non rotating spindle
- Special Designs for Extreme Temperatures Standard valves are supplied with Teflon / Carbon packing and may be operated to 450°F (230°C).
- High temperature packing and / or extended stuffing box are available for service from -423°F to 1200°F (-252°C to 650°C) by adding the following suffixes to catalog order number
- B – standard valve with cryogenic trim materials and Teﬂon packing to -100°F (-73°C).
- LT – extended stufﬁng box valve with teﬂon packing and cryogenic trim materials to -423°F (-252°C).
- For further available options and more detailed information please refer to page 26 of our catalogue.
Medium pressure needle valve has been manufactured using different materials as mentioned below
- Body: 1.4404
- Spindle: 1.4542 (17 – 4PH)
- Seal: PTFE and Carbon packing
There are different medium pressure needle valves as listed below.
Two way straight valves:
Two way Angle valves:
- General hydrogen use
- Medium pressure panels
- Medium pressure fluid handling systems
- Testing application
- Maximator can provide technical drawings upon request. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.