High thermal pressure relief devices (TPRD) up to 60,000 psi
- It is important for high thermal pressure relief valves to perform at the highest levels with an eye towards safety, costs, and cutting edge technology.
- With over 75 years of cumulative experience, Precision High Pressure has what it takes to deliver high quality products and exceptional service that will help you get the job done.
- Precision High Pressure adjustable relief valves are designed to protect against over pressure of gas and liquids.
- These proportional relief valves are designed to open gradually as the pressure increases. They do not have a capacity rating at given pressure increases, and therefore these relief valves are not certified to ASME code requirements. This is standard for the high pressure industry.
- Adjustable field
- Suitable for gas or liquid
- Inlet connection – 1/4” FNPT (10RV) and 1/4” HPF (20RV) are standard.
High thermal pressure relief device is made of the following materials:
- Body – 316SS stainless steel
- Seat gland/outlet – 316 stainless steel
- Stem – 17-4PH
- Seal materials – PTFE packing/EPDM
- Soft seat – Nylon
- Fuel cells
- Refilling stations
- General hydrogen purposes
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.