Hydrogen 2 way pressure controlled valve-Type 2/529PN
- GSR Ventiltechnik is a specialist for customized valve solutions.
- It has been known for decades for the highest quality in the production of high-pressure valves.
- It has now supplemented its portfolio with a 2/2 way pressure controlled valve in the pressure range from 1 to 600 bar.
- Pressure Controlled Valve-Type 2/529PN is a 2 way, piston operated piston valve.
- It is normally closed (NC) as standard but there is also an option for normally open (NO).
- The mentioned minimum pressure difference between inlet and outlet is necessary for proper operation.
- In standard (NC) the valve closes with spring power.
- This 2 way pressure controlled valve is specially designed for the future hydrogen infrastructure.
- Thanks to a continuously refined valve geometry and the use of specially selected and precisely matched high-quality materials, this 2 way pressure controlled valve perfectly meets the highest mechanical requirements of tank system manufacturers.
- It convinces with a long service life of more than 100,000 switching operations and thus keeps the operating and maintenance costs of the system low.
- The pilot operated piston valve is available in various connection sizes and can be used for media temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C.
- A matching manual shut-off valve and a non-return valve adapted to the valve are also available and thus complete the range.
- Connection: Sleeve connection G1/2 – G2
- Pilot pressure: 4 – 10 bar
- All materials used for valves, be it housing, seals or magnets, will be carefully selected in view of the different application areas.
- 2/2 way pilot operated piston valve
- For high pressure applications up to 600 bar
- Minimum pressure difference between inlet and outlet is necessary for proper operation
- Normally closed (NC) as standard but there is also an option for normally open (NO)
- Long service life of more than 100,000 switching operations
- Media temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
- Simple compact valve design
- High-quality materials
- Reliable and sturdy sealing elements
- Customized valve solutions
- Body material: St. steel 1.4571, St. steel 1.4404
- Metallic inner parts: Stainless steel
- Sealing: PEEK
- Hydrogen refueling stations
- Space applications to control the different media / systems
- Industrial applications
- With over 50 years of experience in the development, production and worldwide distribution of valves, GSR Ventiltechnik is the right partner for you. Interested? Please contact the vendor using the contact form or request for quote form.