Self-Closing Cylinder Valve – CV414-SC
- The CV414-SC is a TPED approved self-closing cylinder valve for high pressure gas systems, offering users a quick and simple disconnect feature.
- TPED is a certification required for applications involving the transportation of pressure equipment including gas cylinders and their valves
- When connected, it provides a continual supply of gas to the system
- If a cylinder refill is required, the CV414-SC’s low torque design means it is easy for users to disconnect the valve to isolate the gas supply, even under high pressure, whilst the valve remains attached to the gas cylinder.
- The CV414-SC is TPED 2010/35/U approved for up to 350 bar (5,075 psi).
Key Components of the CV414-SC and its materials are listed as below:
- Body: Material used is AISI 316/316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600/S31603). Suitable to use at approx. temperatures -196°C to 538°C
- Seat: Material used is PEEK™ (450G) with suitable to use at approx. temperatures -50°C to 204°C. PCTFE (Kel-F) suitable to use at approx. temperatures -196°C to 180°C
- O-Rings: Material used is EPDM (Ethalyne). Suitable to use at approx. temperatures -40°C to 50°C
- Low torque, quick and easy disconnect feature when a cylinder refill is required
- Continual supply of gas from the cylinder
- TPED pending
- Lightweight and compact design
- Quick cylinder filling connection for long life-span
- Optional burst disc for additional gas cylinder protection
Product features is correlated with the advantages of products as listed below:
- Easy disconnect feature: Offers a low torque, quick and easy disconnect when a cylinder refill is required.
- Continual operation: When connected, the CV414-SC offers a continual supply of gas from the cylinder.
- TPED approved (up to 350bar): For the transportation of pressure equipment including gas cylinders and their valves
- Easy filling: Quick cylinder filling connection provides a long life-span
- Optional burst disc: For extra gas cylinder protection.
- High pressure gas systems
- Hydrogen gas bottles
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. Our team help you with the suitable pressure regulators for your systems