Hydrogen fuel cell pressure regulator – LW438
- The LW438 is a lightweight, piston-sensed regulator, designed specifically for hydrogen fuel cell material handling applications.
- It’s body is constructed from aluminium alloy, offering a lightweight design with a weight of just 425g.
- With a balanced main valve as standard, the LW438 offers stable control of outlet pressures up to 20 bar (290 psi) from a maximum 438 bar (6,350 psi) inlet pressure.
- Pressure regulator for hydrogen fuel cell material handling applications: Gas / Piston / Non-Venting
Key Components of the LW438 and its materials are listed as below:
- Body and Bonnet: Material used is Aluminium Alloy (AW6082)
- Main Valve Pin: Material used is AISI 316/316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600/S31603)
- Valve Spring: Material used is Inconel® X750
- Piston: Material used is AISI 316 / 316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600 / S31603)
- O-Rings: Material used is NBR
- Loading Spring: material used is Alloy Steel
- Filter: Filter is made up of 20 Microns
- Seat: material used is Devlon® X100 / PCTFE
- Designed specifically for hydrogen fuel cell material handling applications
- Lightweight aluminium body
- Balanced main valve design for greater control across the pressure range
Product features is correlated with the advantages of products as listed below:
- Targeted Design: The LW438 was designed specifically for H2 material handling applications.
- Lightweight: Aluminium body provides users with a lightweight pressure control solution.
- Piston Sensing Element: Perfect for use in challenging conditions.
- Balanced Main Valve Design: Greater control across the pressure range.
- Hydrogen material handling applications
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. Our team help you with the suitable pressure regulators for your systems
There are no reviews yet.