Hydrogen fuel cell pressure regulator – AUTO 875
- The AUTO875 is a high-pressure, piston-sensed pressure regulator with a solid disk design
- It is designed specifically for Hydrogen fuel cell passenger vehicles
- With a balanced main valve as standard it offers stable control of outlet pressures up to 20 bar (290 psi) from a maximum 875 bar (12,690 psi) inlet pressure.
- The AUTO875 offers convenient access to the seat cartridge in the base of the regulator for simplified servicing
Key Components of the AUTO 875 and its materials are listed as below:
- Body: Material used is ASTM A479 316/316L Stainless Steel (UNS S31600/S31603). Suitable to use at approx. temperatures -196°C to 538°C
- Main Valve Pin: Material used is ASTM A479 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Valve Spring: Material used is Elgiloy® (UNS R30003). Suitable to use at approx. temperatures -196°C to 450°C
- Piston: Material used is ASTM A479 316/316L Stainless Steel.
- O-Rings: Material used is EPDM
- Loading Spring: ASTM A479 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Filter: Filter is made up of 30 Microns
- Seat: Tecasint®
- Double O-ring back-up
- High pressure option for up to 875 bar (12,690) inlet pressure
- Easy access to seat cartridge for simplified servicing
- In-line vent port for simplified assembly
- Balanced main valve design for improved control across the pressure range
Product features is correlated with the advantages of products as listed below:
- Double O-Ring: Safety back-up in the event of primary o-ring failure during use.
- Easy Access to seat cartridge: Simplified servicing through the base of the regulator.
- Optional Mounting Arrangements: To suit users application/set-up.
- In Line Leakage Sense Line: Easy to connect pipework to sense for H2 leakage, and makes set point anti-tamper proof.
Mounting Configuration Options
Three Mounting options is provided for the end user based on the user requirement:
- Body Mounting: Uses the two bolt holes at the bottom of the body for mounting
- Bonnet Mounting: Mounting panel is secured at the body and bonnet with a panel mounting nut.
- Head-Work Mounting: Mounting panel is secured between the body and head-work
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Buses
- Contact us and tell us about your requirements. Our team help you with the suitable pressure regulators for your systems