Hydrogen back pressure regulators Equilibar® GSDM and GSDH series
- Equilibar GS back pressure valves provide stable pressure control for gases, liquids, and mixed-phase fluids in port sizes from 1/4″ (DN8) to 1″ (DN25)
- They are available in SS316L, Hastelloy C22 or C276 and with specialized cleaning and materials such as Monel for enriched oxygen applications.
- The GS Series comes in different trims and pressure ratings to suit the process parameters.
- The Equilibar valve is a dome-loaded pressure regulator with pilot operation. This means that gas or air is fed into the top (dome) area of the regulator to provide the pressure setpoint for the process.
- The unique Equilibar design with multi-orifice fluid path offers superior precision especially for low flow rates, gas and mixed phase fluids, corrosive media, and extreme temperatures.
- The supple diaphragm is the only moving part, resulting in frictionless operation and instantaneous response to changes in process flow or pressure conditions.
- Equilibar GSD regulators are easily automated using an electronic pressure regulator to set the setpoint for the dome-loaded operation
- Provides excellent pressure control of H2 and O2 gas streams in water electrolysis, level control of alkaline solutions, and can be used in closed loop flow control
- Equilibar back pressure regulators are used for precision pressure control of gas streams in the electrolysis process. The dome-loaded design can facilitate pressure control of each stream, or dP control between the two streams
- Electrolyzer Back Pressure Control
- Fuel cell test bench back pressure control
- High flow, high dp flow control
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Testing Equipment
- PEM Fuel Cell Testing Equipment
- Fuel Cell Test Equipment for SOFC
Hydrogen Back Pressure Regulators Equilibar – Product Demonstration
- Equilibar is your partner for hydrogen back pressure regulators. Contact us – we are looking forward to hearing your requirements.