Gaseous hydrogen flow control valve
- Customizable and longtime field-proven hydrogen flow control valve for hydrogen fueling stations and other general hydrogen applications.
- High-quality materials, such as SUS316L for the valve body are used.
- Leak test on a seat is performed at our own inspection facility.
- Operating pressure is adjustable and ranges from 1379 bar (20,000 psi) up to 4137 bar (60,000 psi).
- MAWP and operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C.
- Ambient temperature ranges from -20°C to +70°C.
- Depending on individual measurement requirements, various accessories can be added.
- Robust structure and easier maintenance ensures long life time.
- Equal percentage and linear flow characteristics are available.
- Great Cv value ensures effective control of Hydrogen flow.
- Different designs and size available : Threaded connection (Inlet) / NPT (Outlet) type 1/4” to 1”.
- Body material: STS316L
- Seat/Stem: STS316L
- Packing (seat): PVDF + PFA
- Hydrogen fueling
- General hydrogen gas applications
- Pressure fluid handling system
- DJV’s hydrogen gas high pressure check valves are used in the most Hydrogen Refueling stations in South Korea.
- Interested? Contact the vendor by filling out the contact vendor form.