Parker’s filter valve for hydrogen application (F series)
- Parker F Series Inline Filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from undesirable materials.
- Component changes or repair and maintenance can admit dirt, chips, scale, or other contaminants to the small bore tubing.
- These compact filters offer the installer a wide range of seals and sizes to meet any instrumentation system requirements.
- A flow arrow is permanently marked on the filter body to help in proper installation.
- Stainless steel and brass construction.
- Compact inline design with large filtration area
- Standard sintered metal micron ratings: 1, 5, 10, 50, and 100
- Optional 250 and 450 micron wire cloth filter elements
- Heat code traceability
See our filter valve guide with all variants
- The filter valve (F series) are available in different variants. For details see our series guide – here
- Different materials are used in the design of the valve
- Body: 316 stainless steel, brass
- Seal: Fluorocarbon rubber
- Filter Screen Size Rating: 1 Micron
- Test panels
- Instrument protection
- Hydrogen fueling stations
- General hydrogen applications
- Parker’s filter valve (F series) includes all the sealing you need. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.