Parker’s cryogenic globe valves for hydrogen application
- Parker Bestobell provides a wide range of high-performance cryogenic globe valves for hydrogen applications.
- Feature a unique loose flange bolted bonnet design. The design allows for thermal expansion and contraction, therefore eliminating the risk of leakage at the bonnet gasket.
- Extremely durable, these valves deliver smooth operation and reduced closing torque by use of a PTFE anti-friction disc between the valve spindle and the disc assembly.
- Extended spindle valves are available for liquid hydrogen service, along with standard spindle lengths for use on ambient gas requirements.
- The range is available with an actuated option, using compressed air to open and a spring to close. Double actuation is available upon request.
- Unique parker bestobell loose flange bolted bonnet design. This allows for thermal expansion and contraction and eliminates leakage at the bonnet gasket.
- Designed and engineered specifically for cryogenic service.
- Anti blowout stem design for operator safety.
- Revolving disc ensures non-rotating seat contract for an extended leak free life.
- Long life spring loaded gland packing.
- Available in bronze or stainless steel.
See our cryogenic globe valve guide with all variants
- The cryogenic globe valves are available in different variants. For details see our series guide – here
- Materials: Bronze, stainless steel, stainless steel with bronze internals
- Stem Length: 230-700mm
- Valve Options: Different options are available based on function and design aspect
- Valve type: Manual and actuated
- Stem type: Extended, non extended
- Connection type: BSP-PL, BSP-TR, Butt weld schedule 10, NPT, Socket weld, Stainless steel stubs, Flange class 150, Flange class 300
- Hydrogen Processing
- Hydrogen Storage
- Parker’s cryogenic globe valve includes all the sealing you need. Contact us and tell us about your requirements. We will identify the products that provide the performance and safety you expect.