Hydrogen check valves – Redfluid
- Fully customizable check valves depending on customer needs.
- In addition to standard production, Redfluid manufacture and modify needle valves, ball valves and high-pressure check valves with European quality, certifications and faster than you think.
- Different series are available depending on the required service pressure.
- 3000 series for pressures up to 255 bar and 6000 series for pressures up to 425 bar.
- For lines from 1/8 inch to 4-inch diameter.
- The piston can make the metal-metal closure (only by high pressure) or with an O-ring.
- The piston closure can be with compensation spring or free (only in horizontal position).
- Cracking pressure as per costumer specification but standard version available at 0.5 bar.
- Hydrogen check regulating valves are tested hydraulically and with helium according to API 598.
- Valves are also supplied with EN 10204 3.1 certificates.
- Carbon Steel, 316 / 316L Stainless Steel, Brass, Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy, Monel, among others.
- NPT (ANSI B1.20.1), BSP or Cylindrical GAS (ISO 228, DIN 259), SW (ANSI B16.11); BW, SW OD, Flanged, Mixed.
- Suitable for various hydrogen applications.
- Interested? Contact Redfluid by filling in the contact request form.